Today’s guide comes from a great local blogger and lady about town, Jennifer King of If I Must Say So. Jennifer has pulled together some gorgeous handmade objects that are definitely on-point with trend for the season. And bonus, they are all available on Etsy from makers all over the world. So, feel good about supporting small businesses, artisans, and craftsman this season instead of dropping your money at a big box retailer. Makers everywhere will rejoice!
- Embroidery art that feels vintage and modern, $65
- Mother nature meets art with this chevron painted mule deer antler, $89
- Here’s a peter pan collar that reads both feminine and strong, $140
- I love a goofy rubber stamp on a simple wooden block, $8
- This necklace full of hand-cut geometric beads is startling and adorable, $36
- Pet rocks are back in a more modern fashion with these hand-painted stones, $46
Filed under: uncategorized