Today’s post comes from a new friend, Mary Karhryn Payneter of Loretta Flower. Based out of a private South Austin studio, Mary Kathryn crafts arrangements and bouquets for the Austin area, specializing in deliveries, weddings and events. You may have seen her recently mentioned on our favorite blog – Design*Sponge! Check out her fantastic collection of gifts for the person that loves to get their hands dirty and keep up with Loretta Flower’s latest creations on her blog. Enjoy!
- Navajo Inlay Pocketknife from Spartan- Carrying a pocket knife around not only means you’re prepared, it also makes you kind of a badass. Especially when it’s as fine-lookin’ as this.
- Weleda Spray Deodorant in Sage at Whole Foods- All that sweat and whiskey can add up in a bad way–give ’em a gentle hint with this gift. This spray is all-natural, smells amazing, and really works, even on those hot August days.
- Goatskin Gloves from The Natural Gardener- For the ladies who don’t want to get their hands too dirty, these gloves are really durable but super-soft and easy on your hands (read: no calluses or blisters).
- Corner Creek Reserve Bourbon from Wiggy’s Wine & Spirits- People who work hard need to unwind in a serious way. This bourbon is amazing to sip on at the end of a long day, and at $20/bottle is very affordable.
- L.L. Bean Maine Hunting Boot – So very fine and can last through just about any conditions. My dad still has the pair he bought in 1965.
- Klein Tool Bag from kleintools.com- Beautiful, affordable, tough, and classic. And it just gets better with age.
- Smartwool socks from Whole Earth Provision Co.- Yeah, okay, so no one likes getting socks for Christmas. But these are so much better than your standard-issue gold-toe. They last forever, are comfy, and keep your feet toasty warm in the winter.
Filed under: lifestyle