Today’s guide comes from a good friend and the creative mind behind one of my absolute favorite gift stores, Currie Person of Spartan. If you haven’t discovered Spartan and its sister store, Bows+Arrows, yet, you need to! Currie stocks her store with unique pieces for the home and garden, distinctive jewelry, well crafted leather goods, and various curiosities sure to please the design minded shopper. Her guide focuses on the art of gathering and entertaining. Enjoy!
- Take care of your wood bowls and serving boards with Black Creek Mercantile’s Cutting Board Oil.
- Santa Fe Stoneworks high quality steel cheese knives have lovely, colorful inlaid wood handles.
- Spanish wine glasses – handsome, inexpensive, and great for entertaining.
- As beautifully packaged as they are delicious, Mast Brothers Chocolates make perfect stocking stuffers or hostess gifts.
- IJX Organic Tequila. Great bootle, fantastic tequila. Add red bow and done! Available through my favorite wine shop.
- David Tannis’s gorgeous cook books are a feast for the eyes and the belly.
- Japanese Brass Bottle Openers for the deign savvy entertainer.
Filed under: lifestyle