Spring is finally here, which means it's time to say goodbye to chunky sweaters and hello to breezy tops for most of you. For us here in Austin we never really got into our chunky sweaters! While I tend to keep my wardrobe minimal, this season seems to be all about making a statement. I choose to keep my statements focused on my accessories with bold earrings, colorful glasses, and urban footwear. Here are some of my favorite things I'll be wearing all season.
- tienda ho - super comfy heavy fabric and a classic shape make this my new go-to spring top.
- join earring - Spring is all about the gigantic statement earring, and my Join Earring is definitely the new start of the new Level collection.
- toms sunglasses - These frames in emerald add just the right pop of color to my generally black white and gray wardrobe.
- imogene + willie - I am dying to find a pair of vintage-like military pants like these from imogene + willie. Unfortunately, these are too short for my 6’ self.
- eminence SPF - Trying to pay more attention to my sun exposure and excited to try this translucent on the go SPF.
- fit flop - Fun street style with the most comfortable shoes, ever!
Back to forge